Saturday, December 8, 2012

Such is an abnormal day.

Two of my Black Friday Shopping shoes arrived today! ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ Wore the studded sneakers to school. My special package has arrived as well~ More pics another day. (hint: it's game related)

After school, popped by Bugis for awhile before heading home. Finally saw the Alpacas that everyone's talking about in flesh. Spotted some awesomely fluffy Rillakuma & Kutusita Nyanko bags. A tad ex at $44 each cause they're kinda small. oh well, I guess demand and fluffiness sells.

 The crowd to get out of the station today is crazy! ・゚・(。>Д<。)・゚・ So far it has only happened to me for getting up/down the escalators out of the boarding area. The crowd near the gates would have cleared by then.

Anyway, went to visit my aunt. Funny how we were fumbling around to take photos of the hamper before transfering the flowers out. I'd just restarted my phone and my other aunt forgot to bring hers Lol. Glad that my aunt's making good pace recovering. ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Came home to some Kit Kats from Japan. It's a present from one of my relatives who went there. Green Tea Kit Kats are love. <3

Okay, Running Man just ended so I'm gonna hit the sack.

Mello out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...