Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lost, But Not Found

Found this in the house while packing up my games. I really miss my red and black PSP which was stolen from me sometime back. I left it in my bag while going to work at a new work place, didnt think anyone would steal it cause I had stuffed it at the bottom of my bag under all my clothes and other belongings. I lost my God Eater, MHP3 and Persona 3 save data together with it, as well as my Monster Hunter PSP case.

Was really upset because I had ordered my Mon Hun case online (It's pretty much sold out now >.<) and had spent many hours playing the games which save data I lost. I was one battle to the end of God Eater and one battle to the end of Persona 3. Sighs.

Well, the person also stole some money from my wallet and a new pair of shorts that my friend was gonna pass me. I guess he or she really needed the cash.

I do hope to buy another red and black PSP in the future, but for now I'll just play with the borrowed black one (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...