Monday, December 10, 2012

License2Play 2012

Dropped by both events (L2P and EOY) today for a really short while cause I had stuff on afterwards. Here's my take on my 1hr spent at L2P.

L2P wasn't really crowded when I arrived (at around 3pm). Headed straight for the Ragnarok booth, did the "quests" which include throwing metal rings onto a standee thingy. I think it was kinda dangerous tho, cause it wasn't easy to get on and half the time I barely missed hitting the Ragnarok staff with the metal rings >.<

The standee thingy. Had to try to throw these metal rings onto the spikes of the crown.

Shortly after, bumped into some friends near the EA booth and Nescafe booth.
 
 With Toshiro as Sephiroth from Final Fantasy. I love his super long sword! I mean most Sephiroth cosplayers don't exactly have it at the correct length.
(Thanks to Jason Trooper for helping me take this photo)

Anyway grabbed some loot at the EA booth, then headed to the stage and was just in time to see the results of the western cosplay competition. Took pics of Lavi on stage, she was cosplaying Katarina from League of Legends. Haven't seen her for ages! <3 Sigh, the lighting was so bad though and I didn't have the right lens to shoot with so most photos ain't of good quality.
A Lavi that's happy to see me. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ Hahaha.

 Getting comments from the judges. They love her flips!

 Also, congrats to Jason and Joey for winning the competition! 
Sorry, I don't know who the other girl is >.<

Finally noticed Joey! A Joey in the foreground and a Joe in the background. 8D

Then headed over to the Blizzard booth. I don't exactly play WoW, Starcraft or Diablo anymore, but well, used to play those games alot when I was in high school. They had some pretty neat art and stuff on display. I heard that they gave away the art pieces as a lucky draw or something too.

 A chibi(small) Tyrael! Haha so cute! It looks a little like one of those bobble head stuff, except with better proportions. Jason should take a photo with it. Too bad it's in a glass casing..


I did walk around the whole event hall, which was smaller than I expected. I wish I had more time to spare though, heard that it was really fun doing the quests from each booth from some of my friends who did them. Most were giving out quite abit of loot too.
Pretty cool World of Tanks display


Here's my loot for today ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ :
 I really like this door hanger that they gave us upon ticket purchase to L2P~ \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/


Overall I'd say SGD5/ticket is quite okay, given if you stick around long enough and/or do the quests at the booths, you do actually get more than $5 worth of stuff already. Talking about money, Play Imaginative had a both there selling toys at quite a steal, but I wanted to save money so I didn't get anything 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。 I'd love to get my hands on some Disney figures and the Gloomy Bear plushie which was going for only SGD8!!

Well, that sums up my 1 hour at L2P. Will post about my 1 hour of EOY tomorrow!
(Hopefully.) ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...