Friday, December 14, 2012

Bedtalk with John from Boys Like Girls ;)

The night before yesterday night, I won a chance to talk to John from Boys Like Girls through 91.3FM. The call was hosted by BoyThunder and there were 2 other callers as well. Boys Like Girls fans, if you didn't manage to catch the short interview we did with John on air tonight, no worries, I've got it recorded here for your listening pleasure (and my memory keepsake (^ _ ^)/~~ )


Btw, the thing about me asking if he remembers me. What happened is the last time they were here, he approached me saying "I like your style" etc etc on two separate occasions. And I was the only one with bright blonde hair, so I was thinking I'd identify myself. Well it didn't exactly go well. Lol.

Moving on, hahaha, Boys Like Girls' new album Crazy World has already been released, so do go grab a copy if you haven't already! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...