Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My First KOI Drink

So. I left my laptop charger in school and the photos are in my currently dead laptop. Therefore the EOY post won't be up today.

Instead, I have a photo of me enjoying the first KOI drink I ever bought for your viewing pleasure.

Yes, even though there was the whole KOI craze I never actually bought one myself. I've drunk KOI twice before but they were treats from others. I guess I've never actually bought it cause there were always long queues when I passed by the shop, but well, there weren't any today and I was gonna buy a drink anyway so yeah. Got the Green Tea Macchiato (cause I'm a green tea junkie  ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ )  . I didn't exactly drink it the correct way though, was on the go so I shook it like a normal milk tea drink, grabbed a straw and poked a huge hole in it (^_^;)

For those who don't know, the correct way to drink it is to use the small knife they give you, cut a slit in the cup and drink it like a glass of water to enjoy the full taste. Oh well, there's always a next time I guess!

PS. Finally adjusted the layout so that I can put in bigger pictures now. Ain't that so much better? :D
Also, I'm thinking of importing posts from my old blogs here, like those on my concert experience and stuff. Wonder if anyone would wanna read. haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...