Saturday, December 15, 2012

We Can Fix It!

No, it's not something from the children's show Bob the Builder (which I used to watch btw), it's the awesome new movie Wreck It Ralph! I can't wait for it to be out here in Singapore!

Did you know that Disney Studios Singapore did a promo thing for the movie, having bloggers cosplay as Wreck It Ralph and respectively during L2P and EOY? If you managed to find them you'd get a Wreck It Ralph premium or some cool stuff. Can't believe I didn't hear about it till AFTER the event! I'd definitely would have tracked them down if I did, moreover I was at both events even though it was for a really short time. So disappointed! Smith looks kinda cute as Ralph from the photos!

Well, if you missed that event like I did, do check out the Wreck It Ralph PK Day Out event happening tomorrow at Bugis Junction (outside Mango) around 3PM. BoyThunder, Kimberly and Aloysius will be leading the three teams to participate in the challenge and I'm in BoyThunder's team!


 Anyway, if you can't get enough of Wreck-It Ralph like me, you can always download the mobile apps they've released. There's a further comic on Hero's Duty as well as a Wreck-It Ralph game app going at $1.20SGD if I'm not wrong. The game app is awesome! It includes 3 games, the main Fix-It Felix game, and Hero's Duty. I can't play Hero's Duty on iphone for nuts though, can't seem to get the controls right somehow >.<
My first score playing Fix It Felix :D


That said, let me leave you with Owl City's (one of my fave artists btw) music video for When Can I See You Again, the title song for Wreck It Ralph movie. Do check it out, the concept's pretty neat, I really love the 8bit / pixel art set!


PS. Just realized that tags here do matter whether it's in caps or not, so some tags might not work properly. Please bear with me while I'm getting that sorted out, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...