Wednesday, December 5, 2012

An Unexpected Kind of Happening.

Been thinking whether to switch back to blogger. Even though I've been using the wordpress interface for quite awhile, I'm still having problems uploading photos :/

The past few days have been kind of gloomy for me cause my aunt was admitted to hospital. Been visiting her nearly everyday. Can't understand why some relatives don't extend their help, instead they keep suggesting stuff to me and my family. I mean like, we're already doing as much as we can, why don't yall do it and help to instead of asking us to do more stuff. I'm not claiming to be the best helper but at least it won't hurt for the rest to offer some help, no?

I think I'll be back to blogging properly soon. I miss blogging weekly like I used to in my secondary school days. Also, I do feel that my English standard has dropped drastically, argh! I def need to write more, I don't want it to drop to the extent that I get nervous when I have to write for websites and stuff.

I don't think I'll be cosplaying for L2P or EOY. I was intending to finish up my Faith cosplay (from Mirror's Edge), but now I don't think I'll have the time. Oh well. Looking forward to the photoshoot for next year. I might pick up parkour formally as well so I can do more stuff for the photoshoots, not just for Faith but afew other nimble characters as well.

Games I've completed recently:
1. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attroney on iOS! I've always wanted to play the game but never got down to buying it. Bought it on my phone two weeks ago when I fell sick and couldn't sleep. Completed it and I'm hooked! I've always loved detective/mystery games so it ain't really surprising, been looking at the trailer for the new Professor Layton VS. Ace Attroney too and it really looks good!

I'm considering cosplaying one of the chars for a photoshoot next year (if I can find the time). Akane has already cosplayed Edgeworth and we can totally do a shoot together and I have some ideas so I hope to be able to pull my plan through.


2. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective also on iOS. This was also bought and completed when I was sick. I loved the ending! It's just so epic and unexpected! Actually, I did notice (the final character) being there in afew scenes, but I never expected that it was how the story would end! Yet another new favourite game, I do hope they'll create a sequel in the far future. I love the vector style art as well, it kinda reminds me of The World Ends With You.

That's all for now I guess. Needa complete my school work and prepare for tmr & friday's lessons.

Mello out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...