Thursday, April 19, 2012

sneaky Kuma

20120418-211739.jpg
Spotted a Kuma (Persona 4 / ペルソナ 4) keychain on someone's bag at school today! The bag was two tables away from mine, can't believe I even noticed it. It seems like I keep finding Persona stuff everywhere I go 8D

Sigh, blogging really reminds me of how much my English has deteriorated. I seriously need to read. There's quite many books on my want-to-read list at the moment, hopefully I'll get to read them soon.

20120418-212756.jpg

Here's a quick sketch I did today in school. So far I've managed to keep my promise to myself of practicing everyday. We'll see where this is heading soon (:

ARCS class today was good. Recieved good comments for our presentation. I think our flow of presentation wasn't as good as the other groups, but it was straight to the point which served it's purpose. I think when it comes to presentations, most people tend to want to be the ones to present the most memorable one, but I feel that we must always remember that presentations are to communicate information. I remember creating the most eye catching powerpoint slides in primary and secondary school just to grab the audience's attention, but now I really do see presentations in a different light.

Well, that's all for today,
じゃね!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...