Friday, April 27, 2012

Anime Week @ Liang Court ;


Anime Week is a small event held at Liang Court(it's actually on for only 2 days, not a whole week. But they hold other Japanese culture activities throughout the week), actually I've heard of it previously but did not get the chance to see it for myself till this year. There were only a few booths, Pan In The Box being one of them. Not many cosplayers showed up either, only afew cosplays that I would consider quality ones.










This cosplayer actually freaked me out a lil, although her face ain't that close to the character (Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler in the party dress), she really looks like a real life doll!


Look who's here to watch the stage events too~ ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ


Met Simeon there on the 2nd day, he came as Tokiya Ichinose from Uta no Prince-sama /うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪ . (o⌒.⌒o)♡




Really nice of him to give me a hairpin as a temporary fix for my shoe, the strap broke while I was on the way there. (T▽T)

Overall, the event was okay, I guess given that it's a mini event, we can't expect much as compared to the likes of EOY etc. Looking foreward to more events!

Till then,
- Mello x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...