Friday, April 20, 2012

in time, where your eyes meet the lines;

20120419-210722.jpg

I kind of really just wanna fall asleep right now. Yes, I'm at work. There's no one here and I'm sleepy. Some dude just made a fuss here just now cause he wanted to "have girls" and not just use the steam room. It's kind funny to me how people like that get mad. It's like blatantly saying "Hey, I'm pissed off cause I'm looking to bang some stranger, any stranger" or something. I mean, Idk, just seems to me like it makes them look all the more sad and lonely. Ah wells. I might have something against people paying to um, bang someone or get banged.

Anyway, looking foreward to going to the Anime Week event. Though I don't think there will be that much stuff at the booths and all, I still want to treasure hunt and have a look around the shops there. Think I should hang out there more often. I just really love looking at the packaging of Japanese (and sometimes Korean) products! It's usually done so well, and some even with interesting concepts.

20120419-210841.jpg

Shall hit the sack now, so おやすみ!
- Mello xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...