Monday, May 7, 2012

Free Comic Book Day 2012!

So far this is the only year I've managed to cover most of the places I wanted to for FCBD. Started off with Kino (Orchard), then Planerds. Not that that much there since I wasn't really early. There's sales going on, but ain't much on the stuff I'm eyeing at.

Headed over to at Midpoint Orchard after, and yes, tabletop comic grabs! You can grab 10 comics per person, but in my excitement I kinda grabbed more than that. (Ooops.) Anyway, it was rather fun sifting through the pile that they constantly refill. Managed to grab some stuff I've been always wanting to get, so it's a pretty good hull~
Stuff I got from there include Batman Confidential, Batman Gotham Adventures, Gotham City Sirens & Fables.

Trooped down to The Cathay for the GnB FCBD Event after that, recieved 2 FCBD comics and managed to get sketches from Nicola Scott (Wonder Woman, Birds of Prey) & Ardian Syaf (Batman, Batgirl, Birds of Prey).

20120506-172246.jpg

20120506-172411.jpg

20120506-172431.jpg


Batgirl by Ardian & Superman by Nicola ;)



Pretty much enjoyable, though I hope to get out of the house earlier for next year's FCBD! Hehe, looking forward to it!
- Mello x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...