Saturday, September 13, 2008

shake it like a polaroid picture~~

new cam! =D
finally! not the model I wanted, but at least now I own one =D
One Step Talking Edition~







other things that happened....
Won $100 popular vouchers. hahaha. from that lucky draw thing which I couldnt be bothered to fill in, cause the prizes weren't attractive anyway, other that the vouchers which Mask said he wouldn't mind winning. Then like they told me just fill in, so okay lo. Should I tell them that I won it? lol. Oh well =P

Then..I think I lost my 512mb mem card. Ahhhh. I mean, even though I have alo of mam cards already, I really hate to lose things. so yeah. or maybe it'sjust somewhere around. hmmm...

Gotta buy film for polaroid cam. Then after o's when I have more $$, I'm gonna stock up abit on flim. =)

Jia Ning's Birthday on mondayyyyy =D~

oh and today,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERILYN <3
-ciao(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...