Tuesday, September 2, 2008


I think watching artists live makes you realize why you love them even more! :D
today was freaking awesome!
went to buy drumsticks, then down to Heeren, bought the albums + pass. haha, Mae called me when I ran into HVM. she's like really fast man, haha I got to the counter immidiately got call(: so cool, she got to interview Paul! :D
eyecandy (: 
240

MARTIN JOHNSON <3~
240

240

240
John the drummer (:
240

240

240
240
Bryan, bassist (:
240

240

240

240

240
ahhh I know I look really spastic cause I blinked when something flashed. (not sure if it's the polaroid cam or someone else's cam) but I shall just have to be happy with this photo cause it's a polaroid and I only had one chance on the photo(:

240



We'll make the clock stop
Make your heart drop and come alive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...