Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Cam! =D Sony H50~

arghhhhh stupid anti-spyware thing hung and then my whole com hung, so the post is gone! I'd just finish................. o.o

so yeah! I'm loving my new camera to bits! =D
and it came with a super lot of free stuff, and now I dont ever need to worry about not having enough mem/batt. That's also one reason why I got this model, cause it uses the same mem card and batt as my other half-spoilt cam.

so now.... total...
mem cards = 512mb +4GB + 4GB + 4GB
battery = 2 + 2
o_O crazy right??? lol.
But damn happy =D and can really see the difference like, when I use the same settings for both cams, haha the H50's better =D








 

oh yeah and I heard this just now...
if it's true...hmmms...
"what has inspired you once will always inspire you again..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...