Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MAIL :D

Things that arrived in the mail recently! Got my RS Mag from a super super nice UK Glambert some days back!
She got the mags to give out to people who couldnt get it when it was sold out! Super nice(: Plus, the interviews and pics inside are awesome! SO gotta love Adam! and so happy that Deb and me finally got our RS after all the searching and calling all over the place!


The second item arrived todayyyyyy! :D It's from the SASE I sent out to get the octoupus stickers by Blink 182's Mark Hoppus aka HiMyNameIsMark. There was all the hype about the octopus drive which everyone wanted but I think only one person in Singapore got? Anw, stickers are goooood. One for my current guitar case. The small one, which colous should I use? (: Gonna save the big one for bass hardcase next time. I think I'm getting addicted to geting stickers/decals for guitar cases! XD


Oh, which reminds me, I really hope Tokidoki brings down decals to STAC. I definatly will get them for my guitar case! I've been wanting them but the shipping all the way here is way to ex! I hope they bring down the cap I want too. Seems like Simone should be comming down for signings like last year. Super tempted to get a vinyl beforehand so at least Ive got something for him to sign. But I can't decide! August 13-16! shall see. Oh and this is the vinyl I'm thinking whether to get:



I think that's about it. Music news, there's a leak on Youtube for BLG's Love Drunk MV. The backstage vid from MTV has been ripped and put on there too if anyone cant seem to load MTV like me previously. Yeah. Oh, Hey!Say!Jump's concert merch is in cutesy style this time! I think I'm just gonna get the poster though. Too bad no shop photos but yeah.
-TTFN;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...