Sunday, May 27, 2012

and let it be drowned in darkness;

Been really busy lately. Kinda happy that school's okay I guess. I like my ARCS team. Been writing alot elsewhere lately, really surprised myself this time by the amount of stuff I can generate. Faster, better, stronger. I feel gooood.

Somehow, I know of that shadow, of someone following me, but I realized something interesting. She to me, is like Sora to Roxas. Except that both of us are the counter part to the other. Neither of us is truely darkness or light. I guess I don't mind after all. I have no mind to defeat her purposes or anything. I'll just continue working on my own life.

Apart from that, there's quite abit of stuff I want to do. Events are coming up as well. Today's the only day I have some freed up time to clear the files off my laptop. Got the photoshoot photos from a past modelling session as well.

I feel like I'm living a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...